Get on the path to results today.
At Law Firm, we specialize in bringing the law to your corner. We are dedicated to understanding what results you want and to helping you understand what actions we can take on your behalf. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure that you understand the choices you are making and feel empowered to make them.
Every morning, our legal team has a meeting to discuss our cases.
Our law firm has over 30 years of experience in the field of immigration law and has a proven track record of success. We use that experience to help you down a path to the results you need. Check out our success stories, and then schedule your free phone consultation today.
1. “I am so lucky to have found Mark Carmel. If it was not for him, I would have been deported. I contacted Mark after learning that I was in deportation proceedings. He answered all my questions over many months of work. Without him I would not be able to stay in America with my children” – Pedro
2. "I looked for an immigration lawyer for over a week to help me with my L-1 visa. That’s when I found Mark Carmel. We were able to get all the appropriate paperwork to him within a few weeks. He quickly completed the work, and my visa case was approved. I would highly recommend Mark Carmel to anyone looking for an immigration lawyer to help with an L-1 visa application” – Cindy
3. "I wanted to find the best immigration lawyer for my family and business. My future and business were at stake. I turned to Mark Carmel for help with an E-2 investor visa case. He assisted myself, my wife and children throughout the process. After my case was approved, I was able to freely travel outside the United States without any problem of re-entry. I recommended mark to friends and family looking for help with U.S. immigration issues because he has over 20 years of experience in immigration.” –John
4. "As an equestrian show jumper, I thought that my immigration options were limited. I contacted Mark Carmel, and after reviewing my circumstances and professional achievements in the field of show jumping, Mark Carmel informed me that I qualified for an O-1 Extraordinary ability visa. Now I can freely enter the United States when I need to, without fear that I will be turned away. I recommend Mark Carmel as an experienced immigration attorney who can solve complicated U.S. immigration matters for equestrians considering a work visa. “ – Eric
5. I want to thank Mark Carmel for all of his help in my L-1 visa case. Mark helped me after struggling with the USCIS for years while using other immigration lawyers. I wish I had known him earlier; it would have saved me a lot of valuable time and money. Mark completed my case quickly and my case was approved in a short amount of time. I am very happy with Mark Carmel and will definitely recommend him to my friends and family.” – Jack
Immigration lawyer Mark Carmel has been practicing immigration law for over 23 years, and has represented thousands of clients in work visa, green card, citizenship, and deportation defense cases. Our immigration law office in West Palm Beach, Florida is one of the top destinations for those seeking U.S. work visas and green cards across the United States. Our West Palm Beach immigration lawyers serve clients across the United States and worldwide in all U.S. immigration matters. With over 23 years of experience, we have seen nearly every type of immigration case, and have extensive experience in overcoming RFEs (Request for Evidence). Whether you are located in West Palm Beach, Florida, Boynton Beach, Wellington, Palm Beach Gardens, or Jupiter, FL an immigration lawyer from our office will gladly represent your immigration case.
An immigration lawyer at our law office can prepare and submit your U.S. work visa case, as well as guide you throughout the immigration process. We have a vast amount of experience preparing L-1 visas, O-1 Visas, P-1 Visas, H-1B Visas, Investor Visas and TN Visas.
Looking for an immigration lawyer in West Palm Beach to help you prepare and file your green card application? Depending on the way you qualify for the green card, an immigration lawyer at our office will prepare and file your Form I-485 Immigrant Petition for Alien Worker as well as guide you through the entire green card application process. We provide a free telephone consultation for those in West Palm Beach that are thinking about securing our services. After that, our green card clients will have unlimited access to an immigration lawyer to answer any questions.
Our law office also has extensive experience in preparing investor visa cases for those in West Palm Beach, Florida and abroad. In the case of an EB-5 investor visa, the immigrant must invest at least $500,000 in a regional center or targeted unemployment area, or $1,000,000 in all other cases.
Do you have a friend or loved one in the Palm Beach area who is deportation proceedings? Over the years, we have helped clients throughout Palm Beach County in removal proceedings and have prevented them from being deported. We will travel to the appropriate immigration court to represent our clients.
The immigration law office of Mark Carmel is located in West Palm Beach, Florida, but we also serve clients throughout Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Coral Springs, Boca Raton, Palm Beach Gardens, and beyond. If you or a loved one is in need of an immigration lawyer, contact our office for a free telephone consultation.
Copyright © 2022 U.S. Immigration Lawyer - Work Visas, Green Cards, Citizenship - All Rights Reserved.