Immigration Lawyers in the U.S.
Immigration lawyers focus their attention on immigration and nationality law in the United States. Immigration law is considered federal law, and thus a U.S. Immigration Lawyer may assist clients worldwide in obtaining U.S. work visas and green cards. There are two different types of visas that immigration lawyers may assist clients with; non-immigrant visas, and immigrant visas. While non-immigrant work visas have caps, non-immigrant visas do not. In order to qualify for a work visa, the immigrant must receive an employment offer from a US business. In assisting immigrants with obtaining work visas or green cards, an immigration lawyer will file form G-28: Notice of Entry of Appearance as Attorney or Accredited Representative with the USCIS (U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services).
Our Immigration Law Office has over 23 years of experience in representing work visa cases, green card cases, and deportation cases. Unlike other law offices where paralegals may complete most of the work, when you hire our law office to represent your case, you can rest assured that an immigration lawyer will thoroughly review and file your work visa or green card, and zealously represent you in deportation and removal cases. If you need assistance in obtaining a work visa or green card, we are the top immigration lawyers to turn to, as we have been practicing immigration law exclusively for over 23 years. Our law office has helped thousands of foreigners in obtaining US work visas and green cards, and has substantial experience in deportation defence.
Top Reasons Why our Law Office is the #1 Immigration Law Office in the United States
1.Experience: Our law office has been practicing immigration law exclusively for over 23 years, serving thousands of clients.
2. Fast Service: Our immigration lawyers can prepare your U.S. visa or green card application in 1-2 business days, as long as all necessary documentation and files are received. We also provide individual clients and large corporations with a 24-48 hour rush service for urgent immigration needs. We understand that immigration issues may arise frequently and with little notice, thus an immigration lawyer can be reached 24/7 for immigration emergencies.
3. History of Overcoming RFEs: Our Immigration Attorneys are very successful in refiling cases that were previously rejected by the USCIS, and filed by other immigration lawyers. When in doubt about any immigration issue, call our law office to see if we can help resolve your immigration matter.
4. Honest Immigration Lawyers: Our law office has never accepted a case that we didn't think would succeed. We accept only bona fide cases, and this results in our excelled track record. Other law offices may accept all cases, only for the client to later find that their case had no chance of success legally.
5. Communication: Our immigration lawyers will happily send email and even text alerts to clients. An immigration lawyer is always available to speak with clients. We also provide free telephone consultations in order to determine the appropriate plan of action and ensure that you are qualified for the appropriate work visa or green card.
Immigration Services Provided by Our Attorneys
- E-2 Investor Visas
- EB-1,EB-2,EB-3 and EB-4 employment based Immigrant Visas
- EB-5 Investor Visas (Green Card)
- J-1 Exchange Visitor Visa
- H-1B Visas for Professionals
- H-2B Visas
- K-1 Fiance Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transferee Visa
- LPR (Legal Permanent Resident) Green Card Cases
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Visas and O-2 Support Staff Visas
- P-1 Visas for Athletes
- Student Visas
- TN Visas for Canadian and Mexican Professionals
- Deportation Defense
In addition to serving individuals, our immigration law office has represented many fortune 500 companies with all U.S. work visa matters, and has represented corporations such as Air France, Raytheon, Casino Niagra, and Sketchers. Our law office has also represented many Olympic athletes, including gold medalists in O-1 extraordinary ability and P-1 athlete visas. We are proud to have the opportunity to represent such diverse clients and corporations worldwide, and we will continue to put our clients’ needs first. If you have been turned down by other immigration lawyers, it is imperative that you speak with a well-trained immigration lawyer, backed with many years of experience in complex immigration and naturalization cases.
Written by:Mark Carmel